If you wish to apply to the Islamic University of Madina then you must complete an online application on the University’s Admissions Department website. The University no longer accepts paper applications.
*Please note that we are not connected in any way to the Islamic University of Madina. We are only providing information in how to apply to this University*
Please click the “Apply” button below to start your online application:
The following information is taken from the Islamic University of Madina’s website and provides crucial information in how to complete the application process:
Required Documents Needed for Application:
1. High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate.
2. High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript.
3. Testimony of Conduct.
4. Birth Certificate.
6. Identity Card (where applicable).
7. A Color passport-sized (6×4) Photograph, which must be taken without glasses, against a white background, without covering the head.
8. A medical letter or report, indicating the health of the applicant’s body, his sight and hearing, and lack of infectious diseases. It must be issued by a reliable medical centre.
9. A letter of introduction/recommendation from an Islamic foundation in the applicant’s country of residence, or from two eminent Muslim individuals, testifying with regard to the applicant, his religious devotion and Islamic morals.
10. Certificate of accepting Islam, for those who are not Muslim by birth (if available).
1. The applicant must scan his original documents, along with their translations, using a scanner, in order to display the documents in their original colors.
2. The applicant must attach the Arabic translation of any document written in other than the Arabic language, preferably attested by a reliable organization.
3. In case of an applicant being granted admission, the accepted student must bring his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy. If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, he should have his documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
4. In the case of errors in the basic information found on the applicant’s original documents (such as name, date of birth, place of birth, etc.), the applicant must correct such mistakes with the responsible authorities before sending his application, since the University Council forbids the correction of this fundamental information after admission.
You are not permitted to send the application, without attaching copies of your documents. Where a document is optional, you will automatically be allowed to proceed without submitting it.
Conditions needed from a Scholarship Student:
1. The applicant must be a Muslim male of good conduct.
2. The applicant must pledge to abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
3. The applicant must be medically fit.
4. The applicant must pass such tests and interviews as are determined by the relevant authorities.
5. The applicant must possess a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent, from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
6. The certificate must have been issued by a government school, or a recognized private school.
7. The applicant must be dedicated to full-time study.
8. No more than five years must have passed since being awarded the certificate.
9. The age of the applicant must not exceed twenty five years, upon beginning study.
10. Those who wish to apply to the Faculty of the Holy Qur’aan must have memorized the entire Qur’aan.
11. The applicant must abide by any other conditions defined by the university management.
1. The university does not have any office or agent anywhere around the world who receives applications on behalf of the university, and the university does not require any form of payment to apply.
2. The applicant must initiate the application process himself, and take responsibility for the reference given to him when completing the application.
3. The Islamic University is an academic & cultural institution designed to convey the message of Islam through its preaching, it’s undergraduate & postgraduate tuition, and its academic research; translating and publishing it, as well as taking care of Islamic heritage.
4. The Medium of instruction in the theoritical faculties track in the Islamic University is the Arabic Language while the medium of instruction in the (Preparatory year) and Scientific Faculties track is the English. .
5. Applying for enrolment at the university does not imply any commitment on behalf of the university to accept the applicant, until he is notified by the university through receipt of the letter of acceptance.
6. The information submitted by the applicant will not be considered accurate until proven by attaching supporting documents.
7. Applicants submitting forged documents will be subject to penalties, and their admission will be revoked.
8. The university will determine the capabilities and the appropriate institution of study for those students who are admitted, according to university policy.
9. The accepted student will receive his ticket number from the university website, after which he should consult his local airline office.
10. The accepted student is responsible for being aware of the rules & regulations of the university.
11. All pledges, notices, and warnings, sent electronically to the applicant’s online account should be honored like any other documents; the applicant is responsible for the periodic revision of these electronic notices, through the use of his personal username & password. He is also responsible for any electronic transmissions made from his username.
12. All of the pledges, notices, and conditions that have been viewed by the applicant in the process of completing the application form (such as the instructions which the applicant is currently viewing), will be automatically attached to his final submission, in the Arabic language rather than applicant’s own language, and he will be required to abide by them.
When you have completed your application put your trust in Allah and increase in acts of worship and obedience to Him. Renew your intentions as to why you want to travel and seek knowledge; is it to make your path to Jannah easy or is it to gain some worldly pleasure? Begin seeking knowledge now by: a) memorizing the Qur’an and b) learning Arabic. These are two very important keys in seeking knowledge. If you begin now then it will allow you advance faster in your studies and allow you to take advantage of your time in Saudia.
Perform good deeds only for the sake of Allah and call upon Him to grant you acceptance through these deeds.
Learn the correct etiquette of making supplications, implement them and stay away from innovated affairs. Learn basic etiquette like:
-Praising Allah and sending salutations upon the Prophet (peace be upon him)
-Calling Allah by His suitable Names denoting His Generosity and ability to grant (al-Wahhab, Dhul Jalaali wal-Ikraam, al-Mannaan, etc)
-Being 100 percent certain that Allah will respond
-Not being hasty waiting for the response
-Having a present heart while supplicating
-Staying away from eating haram and earning haram wages
-Raising your hands (but not wiping yourself afterwards) and the many other etiquettes of making supplications…Refer to books and articles of scholars like Ibn Uthaymeen, Bin Baaz, Abdur-Razzaaq al-Badr, Muhammad Raslaan and other scholars upon the Sunnah.
Although not required, an application submitted with your original documents as well as translated copies will stick out to the admission office. It will show that the student is professional as well as serious in their acceptance, and Allah knows best. If you would like to use our translation services please send us a message via:
Whatsapp or Telegram: +966 54 416 2996 or
And we will gladly translate your documents and review your application(s) for a small nominal fee.