This is an introductory Arabic course for beginners. There is no prior knowledge of Arabic needed. This course focuses on developing students reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. Students will learn how to formulate sentences, identify key grammar rules, and memorize Qur’anic and regular everyday vocabulary.
This 15-day course focuses on Quranic Arabic preparing students for Ramadan and Tarawih prayers. Students learn 80% of Quranic vocabulary, how to analyze and understand sentence structures, as well as word breakdown (sarf).
This course is a breakdown of Surah Faatihah. This course analyzes the definitions of each word, specific word choice, and word breakdown (sarf). We also go over the grammatical rules for every verse, understand its tafseer and meanings, learn its cause for revelation, study its many names and much more.
One of the special characteristics of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) was his ability to convey messages in a few words but at the same time still contain abundant meanings (Jawaami' al-Kalam). In this course, we will learn Arabic through studying these sayings of the Prophet (peace be upon him). Students will memorize these Hadith, be able to linguistically breakdown each Hadith, increase their vocabulary and learn essential rules in grammar, balaagha, ilm-al'maani, ilm-al'bayaan, and much more.
This is a unique course that focuses on preparing for the grave. The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said:
إِنَّ سُورَةً مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ ثَلاَثُونَ آيَةً شَفَعَتْ لِرَجُلٍ حَتَّى غُفِرَ لَهُ وَهِيَ سُورَةُ تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي بِيَدِهِ الْمُلْكُ
"Indeed there is a Surah in the Qur'an of thirty verses, which intercedes for a man until he is forgiven. It is [Surah] Tabarak Alladhi Biyadihil-Mulk." (Tirmidhi)
For this reason, it is utmost importance for every Muslim to read this chapter with meaning every night to be saved from the torment of the grave. This course provides that opportunity by aiding students in memorizing this Surah, understanding the Arabic vocabulary, and analyzing the amazing linguistics of this beautiful chapter while reflecting over its beautiful meanings.
Ever wanted to study Arabic abroad in Saudia but never had the ability for whatever reason? Or maybe you are waiting for good news of your acceptance?All praises are due to Allah, Keys To Knowledge is excited to present to you this unique opportunity.
You are now able to study the same curriculum taught at the two-year Arabic Institute in Ummul Quraa University at the comfort and convenience of your own HOME!
This course is ideal for those who:
- Always wanted to study Arabic but never found a teacher.
- Applied to study overseas and are currently waiting for acceptance. This is a great way to get a head start in learning the material.
- Studied Arabic in the past but never continued due to inconsistent classes.
- Attended classes in the past but never found a course suitable for your level.
- Those who sincerely and desperately want to know what their Lord is saying to them in the Quran.
*These are private lessons taught by students who are currently attending Ummul Quraa University.
In these lessons you will:
- Study the books taught in the two-year program of the Arabic Language Institute.
- Progress at your own pace.-Understand the Arabic language of Quran and Hadith.
- Develop your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Learn the rules of grammar (nahw), etymology (sarf), balaagha and other sciences in a simplified and easy to understand manner.
- Build your vocabulary bank of words mentioned in Quran & Hadith and as well as daily words.
This course is catered to students of all ages - no matter their skill level - who would like to learn how to read the Arabic alphabet and eventually read the Noble Quran. At the end of this course, students will have the ability to recite the Quran with fluency and confidence.
In this course you will:
- Learn how to properly pronounce each letter of the Arabic alphabet
- Learn how to recognize each letter in their different forms
- Learn tajweed rules and its application to the Quran
- Develop writing skills and be able to write each letter in the beginning, middle, and ending of a word
In this course, students' will study and complete the al-Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk series. This series consists of 4 levels with 2 books in each level (8 books in total). Our intent is to help develop specifically the student's ability to speak fluently and learn daily vocabulary. Student's will learn how to have conversations in different situations of life.
In this course, students will analyze Qur'anic Parables mentioned in the Qur'an. We will analyze the intent behind each parable, Arabic breakdown of verses, word choices, and in-depth tafsir of the verses. At the end of the course, students will be able to analyze and understand any parable mentioned in the Qur'an.